Who Can Join
Our field of membership serves the following:
- Holston Conference Clergy and Families
- United Methodist Church Staff (Full and/or Part-Time) in the Holston Conference and all CHURCH MEMBERS
- Asbury Place & Health Care Agencies
- Holston Home for Children
- Emory & Henry College (faculty and staff)
- Hiwassee College (faculty and staff)
- Tennessee Wesleyan College (faculty, staff and students)
- Anyone who resides in the household of the above are eligible
- Any family members of the above are eligible
- HMFCU has added the following SEG (Select Employee Groups) to the field of membership:
- Advanced Office Systems
- AVS Design Concepts
- Back Yard Burgers of Knoxville
- Connor Concepts
- Doug Hamm Allstate Agency
- Four Seasons Grounds Management
- Knoxville Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery PC
- Realty Executives Associates
- Southeast Title & Escrow, LLC
Click Here if you are interested in joining!
Can't find what you're looking for? Try our FAQ below:
Q: Are my stepchildren eligible for membership?
A: Yes, children—natural, adopted, step—are eligible.
Q: How do I add a joint owner to my account?
A: If you are opening your account(s) with a joint owner/co-applicant, they must be present during the enrollment process in order to validate their identity. If they are not available, open your account as an individual and request the appropriate application(s) to have a co-applicant added at a later date.
Q: How many joint owners can I have on a savings account?
A: You can have as many joint owners on a savings account as you would like.
Q: How many joint owners can I have on a checking account?
A: You can have two joint owners on a checking account.
Q: Can I have more than one savings or checking account?
A: There is no limit to the number of savings or checking accounts you can establish.
Q: What does joint ownership with survivorship mean?
A: On the death of an owner of the account, the deceased owner's shares in the account pass to the surviving owner of the account.
Q: What does joint ownership without survivorship mean?
A: On the death of an owner of the account, the deceased owner's shares in the account pass as part of the deceased owner's estate.
Q: If I leave your field of membership, will I have to close my Holston Methodist FCU accounts?
A: No, once you've joined, you can remain a member as long as you have active accounts.
For more information, please call 1-800-782.9257.