With an Holston Methodist FCU Health Savings Account, you can deposit funds to pay for current or future medical expenses. Funds used for qualified medical expenses, including dividends, are tax-free. Unused funds remain in the HSA year after year, earning tax-deferred dividends.
- Competitive Dividends.
- Easy access to funds via a free Visa HSA Debit Card or HSA Checks.
- No fees for account opening, maintenance or transactions.
- No initial deposit or minimum balance requirement.
Free 24/7 account access:
2015 HSA Contribution Limits, Deductibles, and Out-of-Pocket Expenses
2015 offers individuals and families additional opportunities to save for current and future health care with a Health Savings Account (HSA):
- HSA holders can choose to save up to $3,350 for an individual and $6,650 for a family (HSA holders 55 and older get to save an extra $1,000 which means $4,350 for an individual and $7,650 for a family) - and these contributions are 100% tax deductible from gross income.
- Minimum annual deductibles are $1,300 for self-only coverage or $2,600 for family coverage.
- Annual out-of-pocket expenses (deductibles, copayments, and other amounts, but not premiums) cannot exceed $6,450 for self-only coverage and $12,900 for family coverage.
|Single||$ 1,300||$ 6,450||$ 3,350||$ 1,000|
|Family||$ 2,600||$ 12,900||$ 6,650||$ 1,000|
Risk Based: The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) you receive will be within the range disclosed above and is based on your credit worthiness. You will be notified of the base rate for which you qualify when your loan request is approved. Floor rate for 5.00 APR. Posted rates reflect enrollment in Automatic Rates Effective: April 2015
For more detailed information on HSA plans and taxes, visit the U.S. Department of Treasury website at www.ustreas.gov or talk to your tax advisor.